Thursday, January 13, 2011

this morning

What a fun morning! We were very busy this morning but I think we had a lot of fun. We started the morning by everyone having baths. Love bath days...did you catch the sarcasm?? It's ok, it just takes a lot of time to get everyone clean and dealing with the screams once I tell them the bath is over. Apparently I make the bath too fun so we don't want it to end. I then loaded everyone up and drove into SLC to exchange some door hinges for daddy, drove home, threw the roasts in the crockpot (making dinner for a family in the ward), ran to 3 Little Monkeys for story time with Jen & Cole, ran to Costco for a few things, sat in the food court and had a hot dog with our buddies, ran home, took a nap (the boys, not me), did 3 loads of laundry, and now it's time to finish up our dinner to deliver in an hour. It was good to get out with the kids. I keep them home a lot cause it is a lot of stress for me keeping them well behaved and safe when we're out. They are busy boys and it's just me and when I'm trying to keep tabs on the 3 it is sometimes a little overwhelming. It makes me mighty proud when we do go out and it is a success, though. It also was a win-win cause the boys ask for their cousins quite often so I'm glad they got to see Cole.
Another cute thing that happened is that I told the boys when we left that we were going to see Cole and Jen today. We ran the errand and when I turned up our street before we went to story time Charlie started whimpering and said "Nin? Cole? Nin? Cole?" I had to tell him we were just stopping home for one minute and then we'd see them. Funny little boys.

No comments: