Friday, January 28, 2011

Adios

Today we bid adeu to most of the cabinetry for Brandt's dad's house. They took it up to store it until it is ready to be installed. Only a few more items remain in our garage getting finished up and then "wha-la" we get our garage back (at least until the next project comes up). I get to park in the garage again. Can't wait. It's only been about 2 months since I've been able to have that luxury. The worst part of it, it is the middle of winter. Couldn't we of had these few jobs come up in the summer time when it's no big deal? Naaa - that's not the Jensen way. The tougher we make it, the better. Before they took off, there were a couple stow-aways. (I know, I think I misspelled about every other word in this post. Don't care enough to look things up.)

No comments: