Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I need a break...

Have you ever just needed a break from, well, everything?!? I have such a hankering for just a bunch of nothing. I want to sleep, I want to bum around, I want to have no obligations or expectations. I went out shopping the other day and left Brandt home with the kids. I knew I was gone for awhile, but it has been so so long since I've just wandered and I needed it. How is it that you get to a point in your life that you're always hurrying. I'm hurrying to run to the store and back home. I'm hurrying to get everyone dressed and out the door to church. I'm hurrying to get everything checked off my list. Ugghhhh. It gets old I tell you. I need to lay on the beach and have no place to be, no sense of time.

I have a motto for this year and it's not going to help my predicament. "Procrastination breeds clutter." This is soooo me. That is my one resolution and thing that I'm going to work to improve.

No comments: