Thursday, January 6, 2011

Keeping up with the goal

If you haven't noticed, I'm trying to post every day for the month of January. I know people who have done a post every single day for a whole year and I'm going to give it a go for one month. That being said, it is January 6th and I am drawing a blank today and I am super tired and didn't want to post today. We had a good day. I was able to sleep in a little bit, we went to Costco and wandered around, stopped by and saw daddy at work, the boys fell asleep right away for their nap, I got a killer deal on ebay, worked in the garage for a bit, got a visit from my mom & dad, and went out to dinner with them and the fam, and did some billing for Brandt. Phew. When I write it all out I guess I was quite productive. The boys played outside a couple times today (limited amount of time since it is freakin cold outside) and they sported their new $1 sunglasses we picked up at Target. They were such clowns. I took a picture of them - guess only Dylan was wearing his glasses when I snapped the picture. As Charlie would say...Nigh-nigh-nigh. O, Dadda, Naa, nigh-nigh-nigh.

No comments: