In a somewhat, but not necessarily, particular order:
10. The twins adjusting and enjoying nursery which in turn allows mommy & daddy to attend all of church! Wa-hoo!
9. Having my mom around for the birth of Oliver. She has been my #1 helper and I would never have survived 3 under 2 without her. She is one of my best friends and I'm so grateful for this chance I've had to grow closer to her.
8. The twins graduating to their big beds in their new room!
7. Home renovations - we were able to check off quite a few items on our list thanks to Brandt's paternity and some updates that we were forced to complete.
6. Brandt's brother graduation from medical school and Brandt being able to attend the ceremony.
5. Mom & kids trip to St. George with Grandma, Grandpa, & Aspen.
4. Curtis family vacation to Yellowstone!
3. Jensen family vacation to Bear Lake!
2. Growing closer as a family of 5, growing closer as a family with our brothers & sisters, and growing closer with our Savior and strengthening our testimony.
1. OLIVER! His birth, his blessing and his wonderful spirit. We love him oh so much!
Bring on 2011 - can't wait to see what adventures are up ahead.