Saturday, December 4, 2010

When is enough, enough??

It's day #3. We've been seeing if the boys want to be potty trained and I'm on day #3. I don't know if any of it is sinking in and when we should give up and put the diapers back on. It's exhausting and I'm about done. I told myself I would keep it up for 5 days. Is that too long, too short? I was dragging my feet on this and I had to go to a relief society meeting this week and my sister watched the boys. When I got home she told me that Charlie told her "poo-poo" and she took him into the toilet and he went poop in the potty so I figured, "now is the time". I know there is that fine line of when they are ready and I don't want to miss it but I am sick of cleaning up mess after mess. We have a house full of urine. Day one I had 8 messy underwear, day two I had 9 messy underwear. It is 10:30am on day 3 and I have 6 dirty underwears. Oh my heavens, potty training twins stinks, no pun intended. I'm a little frusterated but the savings of having to only buy Oliver diapers looks so great. I guess we'll keep it up a few more days and see what happens. Any advice? Please share.Oh, and Oliver rolled over 2x this morning! What a big boy!

No comments: