Thursday, February 3, 2011

KEEP AWAY FROM THE BABY!!!

Charlie has loved O since he was born. He is very attentive and likes to know where he is and likes to play with him. A lot of times I'll have O on the ground just playing and I'll look over to see that Charlie has come into the room and is laying down next to him. I've loved this about him but I'm starting to get a little nervous. I don't know if it is jealousy or what but two days in a row Charlie has been mean. I can't leave them alone together. Couple days ago he was pushing on O's stomach. For no reason. I told him that he can't do that. This morning I knew he was in the living room with Oliver and I was in the kitchen. It got quiet and so I started calling out to Charlie and no answer. I went around the corner to find Charlie sticking his fingers down Oliver's throat, gagging him. I came unglued. Seriously....why??? What do you do with this? I love being a mom, I love being a mom, I love being a mom.

I really do. Most the time. A lot of the time actually.

No comments: