Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Day, Sunshine

It is amazing to me the difference a little sun in our world can make. I had the opportunity today to be out by myself for an hour or so. I had a doctor appointment and had to do a couple errands for Brandt while I was in Salt Lake. It's a little chilly out, but there is a beautiful blue sky. As I was driving I was thinking about losing a few pounds. With my two pregnancies I gained the same amount of weight, I just happened to have two babies out of the one pregnancy. It's not that I gained a TON of weight with Oliver, I was just really good at watching my weight with the twins. After I had the twins my weight just fell off without any effort. This time around it's lingering and it's frusterating. If I could drop 10 without doing anything I would be so happy but that clearly is not happening so I need to be better about making sure I get in more exercise and stop eating crap. Just having the sun out today helps though. It makes me more motivated to transform myself into my best self. I'm not having another baby for quite awhile (if at all) so I need to kick it in gear and take care of myself. I cannot wait for a little more warmth so me & the boys can play outside all day. I have big plans this spring. It just needs to get here!! Bye-bye snow...

No comments: