Friday, August 19, 2011

I HATE DIRECTV!

A couple weeks ago a satellite company sales rep came to my door and convinced me to switch our satellite services. They switched us to Directv and we HATE it! I tried to get it switched to something we could deal with for 24 months and after getting the run around for 2 weeks I finally was told today that I've missed our opportunity to do anything about it because I was being avoided and dealing with the wrong people for all this time. I was hysterical. I was so mad. I was all upset about it...not cause I have Directv but because I feel like I was taken for. I still get worked up thinking about it. The few people I talked to today on the phone probably think I'm a looney. I must be hormonal right now cause I was a mess. So the moral of the story is...I hate them and cannot wait for our contract to be up in 2 whole years. I don't hate anyone but I hate them. I wrote them a nasty letter and mailed it out. It made me feel a teensy bit better. The end.

1 comment:

allison said...

We have DIRECTV and I Hated it too when we first swiched. So I know how you are feeling. I'm sorry.