How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- I love the way you smell. I don't know what "that" smell is, but I love it. I love the fresh air, I love the grass clippings, I love flowers.
- I love the warmth. I love that I don't have to put on a coat to go outside. If I run out to get the mail without shoes my feet aren't freezing.
- I love the sunlight - well into the evening. I don't so much like that the sun beats into my boy's room window so it doesn't feel like night to them, but the rest of it is a.o.k.
- I love that you can run around outside and if you fall down on the grass (my kids, not me) their bums aren't wet from the snow.
- I love that you can clean your windows and they actually stay clean for more than a day (unless the sprinklers need adjusting).
- I love that we get to plant a garden and enjoy the fresh veggies and not have to buy them at the grocery store.
- I love that I can turn off my heater/air conditioning and conserve a little moolah & energy.
Oh there are many more ways I love thee...but we'll keep it at that. Here's to you Spring! Thank you for coming back this year.