Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I hate to admit...

I hate to admit that it was probably good the month of January that I posted every day. I was able to just get out the random thoughts that crossed my mind that day. Now that I'm not particularly making a strong effort to post I know that some of those special, mundane moments I experience each day are getting forgotten because my memory is not even close to what it used to be.

Last night I thought it was the last night that I could get a free photo book online from a particular website so I stayed up WAY too late putting it together. Then, pushing midnight, I couldn't get the purchase to go thru cause either their website was extra extra slow or my computer was (I think it was their fault) and then I read the fine print and it is tonight that is the cutoff. So, needless to say, I should have gone to bed instead of busting my hiney to get it all done - or sort of all done. Because it wouldn't go thru I then was laying in bed with my brain just a-going. Seriously. I hate that. Now I've been super grumpy and tired today and my twins don't want to nap today and I need to go let them out of their room since it's been about an hour that they've torn it up. AND, Brandt has to work late. Ergh. It's a vicious cycle.

Anway - we're all good around here. Everyone is getting big, everyone seems to be happy (except the tired mommy), and everyone is somewhat healthy. No complaints.

No comments: