Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Boys

What is it with boys and using the toilet?  First of all, how do you miss so much?  And if that wasn't bad enough, why do you always want to go outside and not use the inside toilet?  Because you can't aim right?  I get my boys peeing on the tree (thank you Brandt for teaching them that one).  But we have had pee arching beautifully off the 2nd story of the playhouse out back.  The other day Oliver just opened the back door, dropped his pants and let it fly.  Today I had Dylan or Oliver (can't remember) coming in and letting me know that Charlie peed either off of the trailer or next to the trailer or under the trailer.  Not sure how it happened, just saw the pee trail on the ground in the garage.  And then, WHY CAN'T WE WAKE UP TO PEE AT NIGHT?!?!?  I feel like we are NEVER going to be out of "nighttimes."  I think Oliver has maybe gone one night...EVER....with waking up dry.  And the twins are so sporadic but I think it is more off than on.  So sick of urine...

1 comment:

Schmath said...

I was feeling all lucky when I read this, since my boy is still in diapers. Then the next day, Hanne had to go, but the bathroom was occupied, so I told her to use the downstairs bathroom, and instead, she went outside and peed on the driveway! I had to hose her off afterwards because it was all over her legs.