Thursday, December 12, 2013

Halloween festivities

I adore the fall.  I hate how it is gone before you know it and here we are approaching Christmas.  This year the boys went to Boo at the Zoo with Aunt Heidi, Truman, Granna, and me.  It was a lot of fun and they enjoyed getting to wear their costume before the big day (and bring home a haul of candy, too).
On Halloween the boys had the parade at school and after that they had a program.  The program was way long and they sung a ton of songs.  We were impressed they had learned so many Halloween songs.  Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Rob, Oliver, Mimi, Papa, and Granna all came to see the boys shine.
Then the boys went trick or treating with daddy on the actual night.  I stayed home and handed out treats to the 4 people that came by (ok, there was more than that, just not that many this year).  From what I was told, Dylan was an animal and would have gone all night long.  Oliver didn't last too long and came back home and stayed home with me when they had a bathroom break.  Charlie complained a little but stuck it out as long as Dylan did.  They're getting so big!!

No comments: