Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas!!

After months of preparation and days of anticipation Christmas finally arrived! It was wonderful to actually see Brandt and it was a quiet, restful day for us. We decided this year that we were not going to run around all day like we have in the past and honestly I loved it. We get spread so thin when we have to hit my parents, Brandt's dad's, and Brandt's mom's. We felt it was time to start our own traditions with our own family. We were very blessed and very loved. The twins both got their Mack trucks (from Cars) and O got some books and cars. Another hit was the mailman truck that I found. Brandt wins the award for best surprise as he bought me a beautiful diamond ring. I have told him that I would LOVE it if he would buy me a piece of jewelry. He never has and has said he never would. I'm picky when it comes to that sort of thing and he's been nervous to pick something out. But he did it. And unfortunatly, it was a hair too big and I had to return it. So, maybe we'll try again with sales around Valentine's Day. He is such a good hubby. He takes such good care of our family. We're so lucky to have so many blessings. I'm sad to see the goodness of the holidays be over with. I love that everyone is a little kinder this time of year. I love the smells and sounds that go along with it. Until next year...

No comments: