Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4 Months Old

I'm a little late posting, but Oliver just turned 4 months old. He is my super baby. He is just growing so quickly and is seriously so good. I took him to the doctor yesterday for his check up. His stats are:

Weight: 15lb. 13oz. - 65%
Height: 26 1/4in. - 88%
Head: 41cm - 17%
He's starting to arch his back when he's laying down and I think he is close to rolling over, he loves to sit up so he can see things, loves to be held and will whine a little bit if you dare sit him down when he wants to be held, sleeps ALL through the night, is a good eater but he is a puker, and loves to watch his brothers play. I know I'm his mommy so I'm supposed to say this, but he is super-duper cute, too. I just love him and am so lucky that he chose Brandt & I to be his parents. We just love him so.

No comments: