Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oliver's Blessing

We blessed little Oliver on Sunday. What a special day. We love him oh so much. The day turned out great. We seem to always have a weather catastrophy when we have parties at our house so it was great that we could be out in the backyard for once. The blessing was beautiful. I was told that Oliver laid out on all the men's arms and sprawled out his arms and legs and just slept. That's my guy. We came back home after sacrament and had ranch-burgers (made courtesy of my mom) and yummy salads and treats. What a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.


Our family of FIVELittle (or should I say BIG) Oliver
Notice the blanket he is on. My mother knitted it for him. Also, notice the outfit, that is the outfit that Brandt was blessed in.
My heart is full...I am so lucky.

No comments: