Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wheeler Farm

I asked my mom if she wanted to play yesterday since it was supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees. She suggested going for a walk through Wheeler Farm. Probably the last time I went there was in, what, 9th grade or something when we went country dancing in the barn. Lame, I know. Anyway, the animals were there, the boys behaved, and it was a lot of fun. We'll have to go again. It is soooo nice out. We are definetly ready for the warmer weather around our house.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Like me, I'm sure you will become a regular of Wheeler Farm now that you have little kiddies. Maybe I'll see you there one of these days. :)

Spjut Family said...

The best thing about Wheeler Farm is that it is free!! Oh, I love Charlies' poo face and glass eye pictures.