Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm writing it down...

So many times my kids say the most hilarious things.  I will tell Brandt or my mom and we'll all get a good chuckle.  And Brandt will say, you need to record this or write it down.  And I say, I know.  And then I don't do it.  And now I'm sitting here trying to remember what Dylan said to me last night that was so funny and I can't.  So I'm going to be better.  I FINALLY have a smartphone...aren't I smart?...and there will be no excuse to hurry and write down a sentence of what those funny funny boys said.  There ya go.  Expect more posts from yours truly because enough is enough.  I need to remember this stuff because I have these 3 awesome boys that are growing like weeds and soon will not be so funny, just grown up.


But here's a couple:


We were in St. George a few weeks ago.  Our gracious hosts have a daughter that was asking the boys if she could sleep in their room.  Dylan said, "Yeah, but sometimes I fart."  Classic.  Something this momma can be proud of.


Last week we went to the phone store to get me a new phone.  There was a guy in front of us and was asking the clerk all these questions about all the phones and his contract wasn't up until May so he was just early shopping??  While we were anxiously waiting our turn being that our 3 boys were running amuck in the store.  We did our thing and as we were driving home Brandt was making up stories about the guy and was saying that his name was Rick.  So Rick this, Rick that.  Then out of the very back row of our car Dylan pipes up, "Suck brick, kid."  Quote from Home Alone 2.  We laughed and laughed and laughed.  Pristine timing my boy.

1 comment:

Kierstin said...

LOL!! Haha! So stinking funny 😂 love those kids. Xo