Monday, May 16, 2011

dear Mother all flowers remind me of you...

Have you been enjoying the beautiful weather as much as I have? I was able to lay in my grass the other day and this was the view above me. I am afraid this year I will be bombarded with apples. And this year, I will can my applesauce right and not have it go bad.

While I was laying in the grass. This nonsense was going on next to me. Is it not the very best? Love, love, love when my boys play together. They are getting so big and it is so fun to watch them interact with each other and help each other.

And we were blessed to celebrate Mother's Day last week. We were scrambling to get to church and failed to get a picture so this week we stopped for 2 seconds and took a pic. What handsome gentlemen I am surrounded with.
There is nothing more I'd like to be doing then raising these 3 boys. They are my world and I continually am in awe that I was chosen to be their mommy. Sometimes times it is rough, but overall, things are good. We have so much gratitude in our hearts that it sometimes feels like it will burst out of my chest. B.L.E.S.S.E.D. Can't say it enough.

1 comment:

Mike and Meg said...

What a great picture.