Saturday, January 2, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! How is it that it is now 2010? That is officially the first time I have typed or written the new year! Time has flown and we are amazed and the many things that we have been able to enjoy this past year. First and foremost, our little ones, have been the best thing ever. Could they be any better, cuter, funner? I feel so blessed to have such wonderful children. Heck, I feel blessed that I even HAVE children! They are seriously the best. I know I say that all the time, but come on, have you met them? Have you seen them? They're adorable inside and out. Especially right now with them fast asleep. I thought I'd share a couple pictures from our holiday. The first one is from Christmas Eve. We hosted Christmas eve for my family. It was lovely. Dinner was great, company was great, and we all had fun. My parents brought up these two little chairs and my boys thought they were so big sitting in them. Charlie just sat there forever. Dylan didn't last as long but he did sit for awhile. I know the picture is a little fuzzy, but I thought it was cute. The other one is from Christmas morning. Santa brought our boys a present. That's right folks, a present. We figured with all their extended family they would be spoiled enough that we didn't need to go quite all out this year since they don't really get it anyway. They LOVE their present, though, and that warms my heart. It's fun to see them sit down and play together with it.

3 comments:

Mollie Sekikawa said...

I know I say it all the time, but I really really really love them. (and you too!)

Spjut Family said...

Too cute, love the pajama's your mom made. The boys are looking so big. Guess they are getting older, where are our babies, they are big toddlers these days.

Spjut Family said...

I know I already commented, but the more I think about the 1 present idea the more I like it. Have you seen our family room? I don't think there will be a toy out there that Shawn hasn't bought him. So widom on your end.