Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am a loser...

I did it. I won. I am the biggest loser! My cute step-cousin-in-law-once removed-somethin', somethin' organized a little Biggest Loser competition. I figured it would be good motivation for me to lose that extra poundage that I couldn't shake with Oliver. I didn't think I had a prayer to win it all being that I didn't have a TON to lose but lucky for me I pulled it off. The last week of the competition I don't think I ate and was always hungry but it allowed me to sneak on by the leader. So there, I'm a loser. Bet you wish you were one, too!

Guess what I did to day. I wrapped about 15 christmas presents. That's right. It's not even Halloween yet? That's ok. Just means I'm that much closer to being ready for the big day. Stress-free holidays, people! I'm gonna enjoy it. Christmas done early, check. Christmas done on a tight budget, check. Extra time to enjoy the beauty, spirit, and love this time of year, check. A little extra moo-lah in the bank since I'm a "loser", check.

No comments: