Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 months tomorrow

Holy cow, where does all the time go? My babies are 8 months old tomorrow. They are getting so big and getting so fun. They are busy, busy boys and they aren't even crawling yet! I keep trying to prep myself for the future because I know as soon as they are a little more mobile I will be in for it. In the meantime, I just enjoy sitting and playing with them and their toys.

Here are some pictures of them. Dylan is such a card when I pull out the camera and Charlie turns into Mr. Serious. This first picture of the boys notice that there are pants in front of them. Yes, those are Dylan's pants that he squirmed out of. He is so wiggly and so skinny that pants just slide off of him. It's a constant battle to keep socks and now pants on them. They make me laugh.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Twins. I don't know how you do it! They always look so happy! They are too cute. Even though it a little more work when they are crawling it's fun to see them go after what they want on the ground.

Kierstin said...

I love that one with Dylan under the saucer... such a funny little dude :) So, Dylan didn't get Brandt's butt?? Poor kid. Max and Mia totally got Reed's badunka-shelf-butt... I LOVE it.

Spjut Family said...

Oh, these are so sweet. I love those little smiles. They are lucky to have each other to entertain -- well and a mommy to entertain them and play with them too.