- Wash bottles and pump "stuff" - about a month ago I had put a little sticky by my sink and just tallied each time I washed a bottle. Turns out I wash about 25 bottles daily. My boys don't drink 25 bottles but I do pump frequently and that is 2 bottles each time, too.
- Diapers, Diapers, Diapers - usually 12-15 diaper changes per day. It varies depending on the day, haha.
- Pump...the dreaded pump - Can I tell you how sick I am of that stinkin' pump? I started out pumping at least 7 times a day. I tried to do it every 2 hours but I have cut back since the boys are starting solid foods. I usually average 5-7 times at the pump per day. I will usually sit there at least 15 minutes but sometimes it is a little less and sometimes a little more. That equates to 1-2 hours sitting at the pump. Yuck...I cannot wait for that milestone where I can give them cows milk (ok, I can, I don't want to wish away their "baby-ness").
- Work - I do work a little from home. Depending on the day it could be nothing or a few hours of work. I try to do it while the boys sleep cause otherwise I have to do it at night and miss spending time with my cute hubby.
- Clean up - how does the house get so messy? I swear I try to keep things organized but there is ALWAYS something that needs straightening. One day when I'm rich I'll hire a housekeeper. While they're at it they can wash all those bottles for me!
Having twins is a whirlwind. Everyone I have spoken to with twins of their own say that once that first year is over it gets a little easier (sorta). They say that you don't really remember the first year and I completly get that. Running, running, running. But I love it. I love them. I am so, so, so lucky. I cannot say that enough. My boys are honestly the best boys ever.